Sunday, August 2, 2009

i wan to make my lif3 wonderful..

so faz..i wanna graduate soon..
but this is not the end of my lif3...
it is juz a starting...although now my life nt so wonderful..
coz i lost him...
but there still a hop3...for my future...
believe tat ther3 stil a person....friends n family..
willing to support m3..i tot i got my RITE person..
when he appear...
but i cant even guess the end will be so sad...
its ov3r...over...ov3r...
maybe i should feel lucky..i bcom more mature becoz of HIM
many ppl dun even hav the chance to try such an unforgettable **LOVE**...
i m LUCKY...
my dear friend...lisa n xinlu..
y u all wan to make thgs so complicated...?
juz relax n accept...the way u wan to go..? JUZ FOLLOW UR MIND..
learning to be more confident...trust ur friends...
dun even try to slow down anythg...bcoz time is not enough for wasting..
com3 on ..let us enjoy the wonderful tuesday tat coming soon..
thats the motive i suggest to celebrate it..


**vivian**

No comments:

Post a Comment